Also known as the “beauty mineral” (due to its amazing benefits over the skin’s elasticity, growth of hair and nails.) By improving the structure of all connective tissues in the human body, including cartilages, tendons and blood vessels’ walls, silica helps diminishing joint pain and impedes the blood vessels to clog.
Furthermore, silica is the main bone tissue builder, since calcium would be practically useless without it; calcium without silica starts calcifying other tissues such as artery walls and even heart. Therefore, a healthy bone structure and a strong cardiovascular system would not be possible without the mineral silica. Silicon stimulates cell metabolism and cell formation.
- Helps prevent the aging process on tissues. Younger people always show a higher content of silica on their tissues. This is due to the fact the amount of silica in the tissues decreases with age. Silica it’s important for the structure and function of connective tissue.
- Silica increases elasticity and firmness of blood vessels (elasticized with silica)
- Silica is an anti-inflammatory, disinfecting, and absorbing and odor binding.
- Silica helps stimulate the immune system to fight off diseases.
- Increase levels of silica to improve thickness in hair
Aluminum is one of the most fatal heavy metal for our brain and nervous system. This is the heavy metal, which together with brain tissue calcification, causes one of the most terrible diseases a human being could go through: Alzheimer’s disease. All the scientific studies and all the scientists admit that silica is the most effective detoxifying agent for aluminum and heavy metal poisoning in the body. Even more, silica has been discovered to amazingly work against another disease very similar to Alzheimer’s, and that’s dementia.
When a person uses silica supplements to detox, the Aluminum and the other heavy metals present in the body are passed in the urine and eliminated with it. There is no such thing as silica intoxication, as long as .your body keeps up normal levels of B1 vitamin and potassium, and the water intake is adequate.
Other natural sources extremely rich in silica are: unprocessed whole grains such as rye, barley, oats, and wheat, alfalfa sprouts nuts and other seed products. If you go with a diet rich in these elements, your body’s silica upbringing should be sufficient.
Silicon Silicon is the second most common element in the earth’s crust. It is 25.7% of the earth’s crust by weight. Silicon is never found in its natural state. It can be found combined with oxygen, as a silicate ion in silica-rich rocks.